Join our US Team and become the tech lead on customer projects
Solutions Architect (USA)
A Solutions Architect at DynamicWeb North America leads the technical aspects of a project, designing and overseeing the building of a scalable Ecommerce solution.
Join the team as our new tech lead on customer projects
A Solutions Architect at DynamicWeb North America leads the technical aspects of a project, designing and overseeing the building of a scalable Ecommerce solution. Internally, you lead Developers within the project and partner with Project Managers —the larger team includes Integration Engineers, external partners and, most importantly, the client.
The project begins with a workshop in which the core team meets with the client to explore business needs, gather requirements, and build the framework for successful collaboration. Early deliverables include the scope of work, a project plan, and a quote. Workshops are often conducted in-person at the client's site providing you with the opportunity for travel throughout the US and Canada (up to 10%). As the project progresses, you’ll remain nimble as you balance project scope against evolution of the client’s requirements. Over the lifetime of a website and our relationship with the client, you’ll manage change orders and enhancements with the goals of maintaining the existing solution while taking advantage of new functionality provided by the platform.
Throughout your career at DynamicWeb, you will benefit from and contribute to a warm, supportive, collaborative, fun environment that motivates you to grow within your position and the team.
- Technical Learning
- Written Communication
- Problem Solving
- Big Picture Thinking
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Positive Attitude
- Oversee, architect, and implement software solutions with our ASP.NET based CMS and Ecommerce platform
- Gather and refine specifications, requirements, and estimates based on technical needs
- Plan and guide integration with our ERP integration framework
- Participate in sprint meetings with internal parties and stakeholders
- Troubleshoot a wide range of situations across the development stack
- Build and maintain knowledge of the DynamicWeb platform
Experience and Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to guide customer requirements gathering sessions
- Ability as a quick learner in a wide-ranging field
- Extensive .NET/C# and SQL Server experience - minimum of 5 years
- Knowledge of Ecommerce sites and CMS systems
- Experience with Dynamics AX, NAV, Finance & Operations, or CRM is a plus
- Ability to pull energy from and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Manages self and stays motivated and productive while working remote in the absence of direct supervision
- Work is typically performed in employee’s home office
- Travel - up to 10%
- Service clients across North America with a vast network of international partners that span multiple time zones
Your personality is important to us!
You will fit right in if you…
- Optimistic and tackles challenges with a positive attitude.
- Cooperative and flexible - we work on the customer's terms.
DynamicWeb offers an industry-recognized, cloud-based eCommerce Suite. We enable customers to deliver better digital customer experiences and to scale eCommerce success through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
We are a software company building online platforms for the people behind eCommerce. DynamicWeb’s 200+ partners, 150+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4.000 brands. That is why you will be working closely with some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales, and Marketers because although we are 100+ employees, our mission is the same, making software simple and accessible.
Our HQ is in Aarhus, Denmark, but we have offices all over the world, and you will be working alongside colleagues in Europe, Asia, and the US.