Product Engineer, QA and Technical Writing (DK)
Would you like to influence the direction of QA, testing and technical documentation?
Your contribution to the team
You will join the software development team of 25 specialized colleagues, working on developing a .Net core software platform.
As Product Engineer for QA and Technical Writing, you are responsible for coordinating the tasks related to testing and documentation of the DynamicWeb platform.
You will be part of an agile environment where pragmatic and diverse communication is key, and where you will:
- Participate in writing technical documentation
- Test and quality assure new features
- Prioritize and plan QA and documentation in a team of six people
- Help set the direction for software testing
- Corporate with Product Managers to plan and integrate tasks in our quarterly roadmap
- Act as a link towards our internal Partner Support team
Our HQ office is full of awesome and skilled DynamicWebbers. The team in Product Development is characterized by high seniority, professional pride, and an informal tone. Within the team are QA Engineers, Technical Writers, Product Managers, and Software Developers.
You will work closely with two technical writers and four QA Specialists.
You will refer to our CTO, one of the founding fathers of the company.
What to expect when joining us
We make sure to introduce you properly to the whole organization during your onboarding. We believe in flexibility and independence and, of course, got you covered in terms of pension, insurance, lunch, and the like. The ambiance is informal and humorous. The typical DynamicWebber is a social person and there’s plenty of opportunity to get to know your colleagues away from the PC. We engage in social activities such as Friday bars, cultural events, and sports activities.
Your personality is important to us!
We are looking for a team player and someone who is willing to get the work done regardless of title and function. You will fit right in if you…
- Optimistic and resourceful in finding the right solution
- Cooperative and flexible - this is just how the team is structured
- Ambitious on you and your team's behalf
Why you should apply
Here is what we believe as success criteria, but feel free to apply even if you don’t check all boxes. We imagine you will:
- Enter the team with a high level of independence
- Create structure and direction
- Be diplomatic and impactful in your communication
- Have technical know-how, perhaps with QA experience and technical skills within DevOps
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work in a culture with proud and experienced colleagues
- Flexibility in working location & working from home based on where you are situated.
We will schedule and plan the onboarding to ensure you have the right tools to become truly successful. Also, we will introduce you to some of the coolest colleagues in the business. We like to keep things simple and have an informal structure with lots of laughs and events where you can get to know your teammates.
A career at Dynamicweb
Send us your resume featuring a small text of your motivation as to why you are our new colleague. We are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
If you have questions regarding the role, you can reach out to our CTO, Nicolai Pedersen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DynamicWeb offers an industry-recognized, cloud-based eCommerce Suite. We enable customers to deliver better digital customer experiences and to scale eCommerce success through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
We are a software company building online platforms for the people behind eCommerce. DynamicWeb’s 200+ partners, 150+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4.000 brands. That is why you will be working closely with some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales, and Marketers because although we are 100+ employees, our mission is the same, making software simple and accessible.
Our HQ is in Aarhus, Denmark, but we have offices all over the world, and you will be working alongside colleagues in Europe, Asia, and the US.