What you will be doing and why
This role functions within our Product Development team – the backbone of DynamicWeb. As we continue to grow our product, we are looking to expand the team, this time focusing on QA and Technical Writing.
As Product Manager for QA and Technical Writing, you are responsible for coordinating the tasks related to testing and documentation of the DynamicWeb platform. While doing that, you will help ensure the stability and high quality of the DynamicWeb PIM module.
You will be part of an agile environment where pragmatic and diverse communication is key.
- Ensure stability and high quality of the DynamicWeb PIM module
- Prioritize and plan QA/documentation-related tasks for a team of 6
- Help set the direction for testing
- Cooperate with other Product Managers to plan and integrate tasks in our quarterly roadmap
- Act as a link toward our Partner Support team
Our HQ office is full of great and skilled DynamicWebbers. The team in Product Development is consolidated and characterized by high seniority, professional pride, and a (bad) sense of humor. Within the team are QA Engineers, Technical Writers, Product Managers, and Software Developers.
You will refer to our CTO, one of the founding fathers of DynamicWeb.
What to expect when joining us
We make sure to introduce you properly to the whole organization during your onboarding. We believe in flexibility and independence and, of course, got you covered in terms of pension, insurance, lunch, and the like. The ambiance is informal and humorous. The typical DynamicWebber is a social being and there’s plenty of opportunity to get to know your colleagues away from the computer screen – we engage in social activities such as Friday bars, cultural events, and sport activities.
Here are some pointers as to what we are looking for – but feel free to apply even if you don’t check all boxes
You own an attitude that allows you to establish communication with various stakeholders as well as internally in the team while building a strong relationship with these. You will be a strong addition to the team if you see yourself in the following – you:
- Can enter a team with a high level of independence and experience
- Can create structure and direction
- Are diplomatic and impactful in your communication
- Might have a technical background, perhaps with QA experience and technical skills within DevOps
- Have experience working with PIM
We do eCommerce
DynamicWeb offers an industry-recognized, cloud-based Digital Platform. We enable customers to deliver better digital experiences through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, E-commerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
DynamicWeb’s 300+ partners, and 150+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4.000 brands. You will be working from our HQ in Aarhus, Denmark.